Every day, there are people and companies doing extraordinary things to impact the Palm Beach County community.
Everyday Hero Awards hosted by Trustbridge is partnering with the Black Chamber of Palm Beach County and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Palm Beach County.
Join us to honoring individuals who maintain high personal and professional ethical standards and who have made a positive difference in our community that has resulted in long term and lasting changes for the public good.
This year two awards will be presented: Everyday Hero and Corporate Hero
- Eduardo D. Gruvman, CareerSource Palm Beach County.
- Craig Glover, A Better Way Home Care
- Leontyne Brown
- Ana Larrea-Albert, ALMACO Group
- Patrick Livingston, Above the Sea Restaurant
- Arrigo Automotive Group
- Northwest Community Consortium, Inc.
- Caridad Center
- PNC Bank
- Restoration Bridge International